Willow Electrical Supply Inc. is seeking to hire full-time warehouse employees for our Schiller Park, IL location. This is a PERM opportunity with room for growth and advancement. Prior warehouse or distribution experience is preferred but will consider a highly motivated individual with a willingness to learn. All full-time positions are based on 40 hours per week.
Minimum Age 18+ years old
Apply in person: Willow Electrical Supply Inc. 3828 Des Plaines River Rd Schiller Park, IL, 60176
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Review orders accurately
- Pick the required products from shelf to cart quickly and accurately
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Report to Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Management team
- Ensure order accuracy.
- Must be able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Applicant must have a general knowledge of computerized packing environment to include experience with a handheld scanner, computer keyboard, and mouse
- Have the ability to pack orders safely & efficiently
- Have a general understanding of UPS, FedEx shipping labels
- Must be able to lift boxes weighing 2-50lbs and stand in packing station for an extended period of time
- Must be able to maintain effectiveness and composure at all times while working closely with co-workers and management.
- Insurance coverage – medical, dental
- Employee discount
- Paid Vacation
- Monday through Friday
- Alternating Saturdays
- Relevant (2 years) required
- Customer Service (3 years)
- Electrical Sales Experience preferred
- Bilingual (Polish or Spanish) helpful
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount
- Paid training
- Weekly payroll schedule
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AT 3828 DES PLAINES RIVER ROAD, SCHILLER PARK, IL, 60176. Please inquire about additional job openings by contacting us at 847.801.5010 extension 998.
Willow Electrical Supply Co Inc. is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or disability in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment.